2018: 3 Nights London, 4 Nights Paris & 3 Nights Rome (DRS1)
11 days from London to Rome
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 11 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Your Local Hosts will be delighted to help you maximize your time in the world's most-visited city.|
|Day 2||London||Morning guided sightseeing includes all of London's famous landmarks. Drive past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben; Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were married; Whitehall's mounted horseguards; the Prime Minister's Downing Street; Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel situated on the riverbank, and the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. Visit ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL (except on Sundays). Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its world-famous dome is an iconic feature of London's skyline, and the awe-inspiring interior holds fascinating stories about its history.|
|Day 3||London||Ask your Local Hosts for recommendations for your day at leisure. You might want to visit the British Museum with its spectacular glass- and steel-covered Great Court, the largest covered public square in Europe and home to a vast collection of art and age-old antiquities.|
|Day 4||Paris||Travel by HIGH-SPEED EUROSTAR TRAIN (Standard class) to Paris.|
|Day 5||Paris||Morning guided sightseeing takes you to NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804, to admire its amazing 13th-century, stained-glass Rose Window. Pass the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, the Opera, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the Seine River with its beautiful bridges, and stop to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world's most visited museum, THE LOUVRE, with its modern glass pyramid, to see Da Vinci's Mona Lisa and other treasures (Louvre replaced with Seine cruise on Tuesdays).|
|Day 6||Paris||Two full days to explore the romantic 'City of Light' at your own pace. Your Local Host has many suggestions. Perhaps walk around Saint Louis Island, connected to the rest of Paris by four bridges; or visit the Musee de la Vie Romantique, a quaint museum in a private mansion.|
|Day 7||Paris||Two full days to explore the romantic 'City of Light' at your own pace. Your Local Host has many suggestions. Perhaps walk around Saint Louis Island, connected to the rest of Paris by four bridges; or visit the Musee de la Vie Romantique, a quaint museum in a private mansion.|
|Day 8||Rome||Travel to Rome by AIR on selected flights.|
|Day 9||Rome||Your morning guided sightseeing, with headset, is rich in religious and ancient history. Visit the VATICAN MUSEUMS to see its amazing treasures. In the SISTINE CHAPEL, where the Conclave is held to elect new popes, view Michelangelo's The Last Judgment and his famous ceiling paintings. Also on the agenda today: monumental ST. PETER'S SQUARE and BASILICA, built in 313 AD above St. Peter the Apostle's tomb and home to Michelangelo's masterpiece Renaissance sculpture, the Pieta. Cross the Tiber River and continue your immersion in history at the iconic COLOSSEUM, built for 50,000 spectators, and the ROMAN FORUM, where the oldest structures of the ancient city are located. (On Wednesdays & Sundays, included guided sightseeing will take place the following day.)|
|Day 10||Rome||The ancient Roman advice carpe diem (seize the day) is still relevant today. Your Local Host will have many ideas for you, such as where to sample the city's best gelato!|
|Day 11||Rome||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Monograms, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $344. Required intra-vacation air segment: Paris/Rome. Air prices were effective on September 13, 2017 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).
From $2,368.00 (USD)
The setting: London, Paris, Rome. The actors: you, your family, your friends. The plot: Excited travelers arrive in London and have a glorious time. With smiles plastered on their faces, they travel to Paris for another exciting experience.